Our firm's transportation law practice focuses on the representation of motor carriers where it relates to the conveyance of passengers or goods especially as a commercial enterprise. Our transportation law attorneys represent clients in matters including:
- Governmental regulatory matters
- Shipper-carrier agreements
- Carrier acquisitions and financing
- Bills of lading
- Freight claims
- Cargo security
- Transportation agreements
- Broker issues
- Third party logistics
- Warehousing and storage issues
- Various types of contractual disputes
- Consumer lawsuits
- Class actions and injury claims regarding common carrier, bus or other transportation accidents.
BEC is well aware of the industry and the federal and state agencies governing transportation law such as the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), Federal Highway Administration, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), National Transportation Safety Board and the Texas Department of Transportation. When disputes cannot be settled, we will aggressively represent our clients in the litigation of disputes in court and alternative dispute resolution forums. BEC's transportation law practice includes the defense of motor carriers in the state and federal courts.